Wednesday 7 October 2015

Week 5....

It is week five and although i've made my way through a number of books and taken down a lot of information, I feel I havn't done anything. I'm feeling incredibly stressed, which is silly as it is still early on in the year but it is classic me. I've always found uni challenging but this whole 'do it yourself' but to another level thing is pushing me over the edge. I know I need todo it but I just don't know what todo!!! It also doesn't help that I'm still not entirely sure what I want todo either...something I should probably figure out sooner rather than later (or about three weeks ago). I've made a few things, art wise but I'm still not feeling that inspired.
..after that, I now realise I need to go and write everything down and work from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment