Friday 15 April 2016

Slogan

For my project, in aid of communicating the message of 'togetherness' I started to realise that maybe these characters wouldn't be strong/obvious enough to promote the message I wish to. So I started playing around with some text to see what I could come up with. I wanted to keep it simple and strong and easy to read, as a consumer.

With the word 'together' I played around with the kerning, pushing the characters of the word closer together, playing off the words own definition.

When choosing the colour of the highlight word there was no particular reason, yet.





I also introduced the snake character to play around with combining the text and the illustration. I think some of the text and designs are quite effective. I want the font to be simple and easy to read straight away which I think you get with these fonts I have been playing with. 

I also implemented these ideas onto phone cases to get a feel of what they could look like as well.

Although this time I used the shark character, I think these designs/layouts work out the best so far from what I have experimented with. My favourite design is the one the far left, a design I will be pushing forward.








No comments:

Post a Comment