Monday 25 April 2016

Phone Cases

As one of my aims for this project was to create a small line of products, I want to create phone cases as well as tshirt designs. Although the same design used on the tshirts do not always translate as well onto the cases, so I create new yet similar designs for the phone case which correspond to the apparel designs.

These are the two final phone case designs, which correspond to the two tshirt designs.

I continued the use of the forget me nots from the swan design, to create a background pattern for the ribbon banner to sit on, and also continued the same slogan of 'we are in this together', so there is a sense of consistency.


With the shark design, I found it a little harder to transfer the design into a phone case suitable design. I decided to use the same banner as used with the forget me nots, although I felt like with just the banner it didn't quite make sense with the slogan 'welcome to the shark side.' So i've added shark aspects to the other designs which give it a bit more relevancy. I also decided to try it out with the whole shark design but not sure it works as well as a phone cover design. 




5 comments:

  1. One very hot day this summer season, I located myself uptown, close to an H&M and perilously near a Best Buy. For motives I cannot absolutely recognise, those shops are my downfall. I buy apparel with an urgency befitting someone who is photographed each day by way of hordes of paparazzi, as though I can’t be visible in public sporting the identical clothes extra than as soon as. At H&M, I offered a romper. At Best Buy, I stood in front of the cellular phone cowl show for what felt like an hour, assessment shopping on my smartphone at the same time as texting my favored sounding board — my youngest sister, a level-headed saint who answers my panicked texts about whether or not I can spend the cash and must spend the money every single time. I wanted a personalised phone case that would truely guard my cellphone from the multiple drops it encounters every single day. An Otterbox turned into hideous and cumbersome and extraordinarily high-priced; a thin, chic case of rubber and no longer plenty else turned into impractical. I settled on some thing that felt protective enough — a plastic element and a rubber component! — and seemed excellent. Before shopping it, I briefly remembered that I had at the least three others at domestic. I pushed that thought of my head, passed over my debit card and left. Tech gadgets and the like constantly entice me, too. A night wasted at the internet always convinces me that I need a new mouse or an ergonomic something or different, or maybe a WiFI extender for the terrible net in my residence. Every time I pass into this kind of stores, I go away with something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personalised phone case

    looking for best iPhone Max XS Cases? We provide the best iPhone max XS cases,iPhone X case, samsung S9 Plus case,iPhone 8 Plus case, samsung S9 case at Bossu.co.uk

    to get more - https://bossu.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really impressed with your writing skills .Good information on your blog and thanks for provide me valueable info.
    Choose Online Lunch Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I was looking for phone cases. This information will help me a lot.
    for more details
    Headsets
    Screen guard
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choose the mobile case in different materials such as slim and rubber case. We would offer the Best Personalized iPhone Cases in Australia!

    ReplyDelete